Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update!

Buenos dias! I can't believe I leave in a week from today. The past two weeks have gone incredibly fast, and I have been having a great time here in Jaco.

Yesterday was a fun yet laid-back day. I didn't have Spanish class because our teacher, Laura, was sick. Instead, I went with a lower level class on their lab to a fruit market to take photos. After, for photography, Carlos took us back to the beautiful look-out point at a hotel to photograph the sunset.

Last night, I cooked some ravioli and the others enjoyed another BBQ. After, we went to Tabacon to see Eric Wilson, the guitar player from Sublime, play! I even got to photograph him from the front row! It was an awesome opportunity. I was a bit disappointed though because the lighting was very difficult to work with.














No comments:

Post a Comment